1. Guide Rail Base: The guide rail base acts as the solid foundation for the linear guide system. It is typically crafted from durable materials like iron or aluminum and features installation holes at the bottom for convenient and secure installation. The shape and size of the guide rail base can be customized to meet specific requirements and suit different application locations.
2. Slider: The slider is a movable component that travels along the guide rail. Sliders are commonly fabricated from either metal or plastic and are available in various types, such as ball type sliders, guide sliders, or sliding sliders. Each type of slider possesses unique characteristics suited for specific applications and functions.
3. Guide Element: The guide element consists of two essential parts: a guide block attached to the slider and a guide groove fixed onto the guide rail. The primary purpose of the guide element is to ensure precise and deviation-free movement of the slider along a predetermined path. It provides stability and accuracy throughout the sliding process.
4. Guide Rail Slider: The guide rail slider serves as a pivotal sliding component within the linear guide rail system. It is considered the central element that significantly influences the effectiveness and lifespan of the linear guide rail. Typically, a combination of a ball sleeve and guide rail slider is employed to enhance accuracy, rigidity, and minimize wear between the slider and guide rail.
5. Steel Ball: Steel balls play a critical role in the performance of linear guides by reducing friction and enhancing overall accuracy and speed. The number and wear resistance of the rolling balls serve as important performance indicators for linear guides. The incorporation of steel balls ensures smoother and more efficient sliding motion along the guide rail.
1. Exceptional Precision: Linear guides are renowned for their outstanding precision and repeatability. They ensure accurate and consistent movement and positioning, resulting in high-quality work and enhanced production efficiency. These attributes make linear guides well-suited for applications in manufacturing, testing, metrology, and other precision-focused fields.
2. Superior Rigidity: Linear guide rails possess excellent rigidity and load-bearing capacity. They can withstand substantial forces and torques without experiencing deformation or excessive deflection. This exceptional rigidity guarantees the stability and reliability of machines and equipment incorporating linear guides, even in demanding operational conditions.
3. Extended Service Life: Linear guide rails are designed for durability and longevity. They are engineered to endure continuous usage and resist wear and tear. Furthermore, linear guides necessitate minimal maintenance, reducing maintenance costs and machine downtime. This extended service life and ease of maintenance contribute to heightened production efficiency.
4. Reduced Noise Levels: Linear guides integrate mechanisms such as balls or sliders that minimize friction and noise generation during operation. This feature is particularly advantageous in environments where low noise levels are crucial, such as laboratories, clean rooms, or noise-sensitive work areas.
5. Versatile Adaptability: Linear guide rails exhibit high adaptability and can be customized to meet diverse requirements. They are available in various sizes, configurations, and materials, offering flexibility in design and application. Linear guides can be tailored to different industries, locations, and working conditions, making them highly versatile across a wide range of applications.
|Fuel supply rate||0.2cm³/hr--0.6cm³/hr|
|Function||Precision Dimensional Control|
|Shape||Flange and Square|
|Performance||Anti-friction, Interchangeable, Durable|
|Length of linear guide rail||100-4000mm|
|Structure||Rail and Block|
|Surface||Silver and Blue|
|Type||Ball Linear Guideway|
|Bore Size||15mm--65mm, customized|
|Special Characteristics||Smooth Linear Guide Rail, Ball screw Linear Motion Guide Rail, High Rigidity linear guide block|
The slider in the ball screw sliding system serves several important functions:
1. Support: The slider acts as a support for the ball screw. It is securely fixed on the workbench or machine structure, providing stability and maintaining the alignment of the ball screw. This support ensures smooth and precise movement by allowing the ball screw to slide and make contact with the slider.
2. Guiding: The slider guides the motion of the balls within the ball screw system. As the ball screw rotates, the balls on the slider transmit the motion force, guiding the movement of the ball screw along its axis. This guidance ensures accurate and controlled linear motion during the operation of the ball screw.
3. Clearance Adjustment: The slider allows for adjustment of the clearance or tightness between itself and the sliding part. By adjusting the tightness of the slider, the gap between the slider and the sliding part can be modified to meet specific work requirements. This adjustment of clearance helps reduce vibrations and noise during the machining process, leading to improved work accuracy and stability.
We provide technical support and service on Ball Linear Guideway products to help our customers achieve their goals. Our services include:
Our team of experienced engineers are available to answer questions and provide solutions to any technical issues you may encounter. If you need assistance with your Ball Linear Guideway system, please contact us today.
Packaging and Shipping for Ball Linear Guideway:
Send your inquiry directly to us